I Have To Tell Everybody About Myself….

I’m bored of watching everyone else’s gopro videos on Facebook. I want to tell everybody about MYSELF.

For anyone who has been living in a cave over the last few years, allow me to bring you up to speed. Three things have changed our world forever.

1) The GoPro Camera
2) YouTube
3) Facebook

The combination of these three technologies now allow everybody to tell everybody else about themselves in a video medium.

Now it’s ridiculously easy to become famous in your own mind.

Step #1 – film yourself doing that which you do… rad shit. (ignore the fact that it only looks rad to you)
Step #2 – upload it to YouTube
Step #3 – post it to Facebook so 2000 of your closest friends can share it with 2000 of their closest friends

You’re An Instant Super-Star!

I received my GoPro camera from my premier sponsor, Outdoorplay.com.

Now I am finally able to showcase my insane talents. Any minute sponsors will be flooding my inbox (Quicksilver, call me baby). I think Kelly Slater sees the writing on the wall. But you tell me,

…am I ready to GoPro?

Click Here to watch video

Note: forgive the little advertisment that may pop up on the screen when watching my video. Apparently Youtube has the right to display these when you break a copyright law, like stealing music. Just click on the ‘X’ in the upper right hand corner of the ad box to close it and enjoy the video.

2nd Note: My karate chop warm-up routine is copyrighted. All rights reserved.

Comments

1. You have arrived my friend. You have arrived.

I busted your karate chop warm up yesterday at Scripps. I think I threw out my back. I’m not a professional. You clearly are.

You need to mount the GoPro on Mongo for one his famous nights out. Can you say “viral”?

• the gopro on Mongo for a night would be the highest rated video of all time. Bar fights, sex on the beach, you name it, we’d see it!

2. 1st post BONUS!

ding ding…….

3. You are so rad!

4. You ROCK son…got to get me one of those GoPro and show the world the snow bird lifestyle.
    You ROCK also Simko….ding ding two…
    SR

5. I knew I saw your name on the ASP tour registery. Dude it was “maaaaaacking out there” Nice video brother I miss you TREE…

6. Jose Oscar Acevedo says:

Now your´e famous…!!! Que buen equipo

7. Karen Widmer says:

Wow , should I ask for you signature before you start selling them?

8. Judy Shuman says:

‎” Is that really you?” ~ “Can I have your autograph?” ~ Aaawesome! ~

9. Cheryll Anglin says:

OMG Babe! You’re a star! I hope someone took this video to the academy. You might be on the awards show this weekend! Seriously!

10. Sometimes cheez cannot be avoided. It did make me miss the water.

11. Fame – and five bucks – will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks !

12. You GO, Pro.

13. Pretty dang cool when you can make a movie of yourSELF alright, doing what you love. And I think you caught your essence too . . .
    I LIKE it!

14. Awesome My Brother!!

15. very nice…

16. Cyndi C. Morrell says:

Mijo: Eres chingon!! (you’re badass baby!)

17. Mauricio Arredondo L says:

ahahahaha, bien Tree hermano, should I say something like…. welcome??? ahahahaha

18. Ruin Runner Expeditions says:

Save some fun for the rest of us will yah…..Nice vid

19. You should get a clip stick and hang it 10 feet above your board for a unique view. Goofy is cool.

20. Christopher Shinpaugh says:

Rad!
    Could you please wipe the pollution off the lens next time?

Thank,

Chris

21. You keep at it big boy! You’ll make the senior tour … probably. 😉

22. Dude,
    You are so THERE. !! Can I tell all my friends I met you?
    Nice job and cool choice of background music.
    Gotta get me a Go-Pro for the Grand Canyon trip that would be rad!!
    Willy

• Hey Willy,

yes, I would 100% recommend taking a GoPro on the Grand Canyon. Let me know and I’ll get you one at the firends and family price.

Cheers – tree

23. Teri Hogan says:

You are so freakin Rad, Quicksilver can’t wait to get ahold of you! I like the idea of putting the GoPro on Mongo for a night! Great vid!

24. Aunt Debby & Uncle Barry says:

You Rock. I think you should teach Mongo or Kiki how to surf and then use the GoPro with them.

25. Melanie Anglin says:

Video is beautifully done. Love it.

26. thats so cool!

27. Ha Ha Tree! Love it! Glad to see you finally broke it out. Totally missing those long waves right now! Just nothing like it here!

28. Love it Tree! We are also new GoPro Hero owners and love it!

29. Mongo unleashed with the gopro. Probably turn out an epic adventure on the streets. lol

30. you’re so rad Tree.