BREAKING NEWS: We’re Pregnant !!!!!!!

In addition to running Outdoorplaystarting a school for under privileged kids in Peru, rushing to the border, planning an emergency trip to the US for ear surgery, and trying to save Mongo’s life, we’ve also been juggling a new ball in the air.

It’s official. We are extremely proud to announce that Sprinter Life is pregnant!

We’ve been talking about the idea of starting a family for a couple of years now. We finally pulled the trigger, and so it begins…

Wow, so much to say that I don’t even know where to start. I guess I’ll give you a little background history on how we got here.

Let me start by confessing that I was always that guy who never wanted kids. I wanted to travel the world and rock climb and kayak and surf… no strings attached.

Then I met and fell in love with Stevie, my sweet city girl from LA.

She made it clear from day one that she DID want kids. About 2 years into our relationship this issue came to a head and WE ACTUALLY BROKE UP FOR 4 MONTHS over it~

I still remember the last thing we said to each other before the break up…

STEVIE“I don’t need you. I’ll find someone who wants to have a baby. And if I can’t, I’ll just have a baby on my own!”

TREE“I don’t need you. I’m going to get in my van and drive to the tip of South America. You’ll regret this! Plus, just for your information, you can’t even HAVE a baby by yourself. It takes two. SO THERE!”

We didn’t make it very long before we had our big realizations and confessed them to each other…

STEVIE  - “I don’t even want to have a baby unless it’s with you”

TREE -  “I really need a co-pilot for the Pan-Am. I hear there’s no street signs down there. Can you learn spanish?”

Seriously, there was too much powerful energy pulling us together to fight it. We re-grouped and started to plan our life together. A life that included everything that we BOTH wanted.

As soon as I realized that I couldn’t live without Stevie, what she wanted no longer felt like a compromise. Although the idea of having a baby scared the hell out of me, I started to embrace the idea of becoming a father.

We came up with a plan. We would drive the Pan-American highway, allowing ourselves 2 years on the road. Then we’d go back to SoCal and have a kid. Win-win. This photo was shot the night of our departure from LA.

What neither of us could possibly predict was how much our perspectives would change when we let go of doubt and embraced our love instead. Slowly the boundaries put up by a lifetime of ingrained fear dropped away. Everything became possible as long as we were together.

Not to say that we didn’t have amazing mentors along the way. A real paradigm shift came when we picked up two street vendors in Cartagena, Colombia. Paula and Guillermo were from Brazil, and traveled with us through Colombia and Venezuela. This was our highlight of 2011.

I still remember my conversation with Guillermo when I told him our grand plan of traveling through South America and how excited I was to return to the USA to have a baby. He laughed and said (in spanish)…

“Tree, babies are born everywhere, in every country. Why would you leave your life to start a life? Let your baby come wherever you are”

Breakthrough moment.

(photo shot on the border of Colombia and Venezuela)

That was a game changer for us. The light went on. We realized that our “life” wasn’t back in the United States. It was right where we were, in that very moment. We were living it. There was no need to return.

Baby, we’re ready when you’re ready. Come and join us.

A word to my baby:
And so, you heard our call. And here you come. We’re waiting for you. I’m waiting for you. I can’t wait to show you this world. Buckle up kid, because your Mom and I ROCK it down here. I promise you it won’t be boring. I promise you will be loved and cherished.

Welcome to the Sprinter Life Pack my child.

xoxoxo – TREE

Footnote: We’ve obviously known about this for several weeks. Please note that this post and several more to come were written at the time of events and held for future posting after we went public with the news.

Comments

1. Have you guys really thought this through? The van is barely big enough for the two of you. You may have to get rid of some of Stevie’s shoes, and maybe a board? You can always pop the little guy in the rooftop box.

• It would have happened sooner, but we had to manage this pain in the ass house guest who destroyed our french press. Overlanders… nothing but riff raff…

2. Congratulations Stevie & Tree!! I agree 100% that life happens where YOU are! This baby is going to have an incredible life no matter where your travels take you. No reason whatsoever to return to the states. There are hundreds (tens of thousands) of nomadic “free” families. Check out familyonbikes.org for a great resource for traveling families…your adventures will evolve and change as you add a child into the mix but children, especially since you’re starting with one, are so adaptable and flexible! Some very close friends of mine sailed around the world for 10 years with two little girls from the age of 2 until 13 or so…they hit land now and again but they lived their lives the way they wanted to. I am so blessed the family is currently living our town up in the mountains…but knowing them, more adventures will call…and same for us…though we are anchored to this rock here, we will continue to explore and learn and grow…just as you should!! Big hugs and many blessings to you all! This will make your chronicles all the MORE exciting!

3. I am so so so happy for you guys!!! The love you will feel for your child is like nothing else in the world! Welcome to the club!

• Thanks Cuz. We’re ready. Hope the family in Cali get to meet our baby. You all might have to come to South America!

4. Wow Congrats ! Good luck to you and Stevie!

You guys are going to make amazing parents!!!! What a lucky baby xoxo

6. Ursula Martìnez says:

YEEEE EL BABY!!! WOWW!!!! SERE TIA :) :D

7. congrats to you both

8. Congrats!

9. Paul Schraeder says:

AWESOME!!!!!!! New family on the way!

10. Yayyyy for babies being born to adventurers! Over at 3Up Adventures we’re sorta on the no-baby track now (which we’re both satisfied with) but love to hear about those with adventurous tendencies having children! No need for all the “normal” people to populate the world. ;-)

Congratulations to all of the Sprinter Life Pack but especially you and Stevie.

• Hi Beth,
      never say never! I was on the no-baby track for a long time. Maybe someday when the time is right. You never know. Stay warm up there in Idaho!
      Cheers
      TREE

11. YAY!!!!!! TiMES A Billion!!! Cant wait to meet the little baby! Congratulations!!!!

Happy news!!

13. Mark E Tisdale says:

Oh wow, congrats!!

14. Congratulations! That’s such great news!!

15. Congratulations my children and I welcome our grandchild into our family.
    SR

16. OMG what a lovely post and a lovely thing to happen. I and my partner have no interest in having kids (and are just slightly too long in the tooth to do so, realistically) but you guys seem like the perfect little group for expansion. Plenty of people raise plenty of kids in weirder situations than those of Sprinter Life . . . the love around and experiences given are what makes a happy family, not the specific details thereof. Good luck to all of you, and though I haven’t been as a prolific contact as I guessed I would be when I wrote that initial letter, I’m still following your journey, planning our similar one, getting inspiration from you and find myself thinking of the both of you at the weirdest times. Your fetus is one lucky lucky little human.

• Thanks so much. We’re really looking forward to all the opportunities our lifestyle will afford our child. He/she will truly be a world citizen! I agree, all it take is love.
      Cheers
      TREE

17. Teresa Riner Bloomer says:

Congrats, babies make life seem so pure and simple! Everybody could use a little bit of both… may your LIFE be filled with HAPPINESS

18. Dan Gavere says:

Uh oh a Tree Grom on the way? Watch out world:)
    Congrats:)

19. OMG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! couldnt be happier for you! if its a girl i have TONS of stuff :)

20. WOW!!! Congratulations!!!!

21. Aaron Lemke says:

congratulations!!!!

22. Gross

23. Maria Wingens says:

Congrats!!!! So happy for you two!!!

24. Happiness and Joy! ” ~ “It doesn’t get any better!” ~ Hugs! ~

25. Alexander Roberts says:

Doctors know what causes that now.
    … I mean … Cool !

26. Congratulations for giving us all HOPE for a bright future… Enjoy!

27. Neili Smith says:

So happy for the two – now 3 – of u!!! Wonderful times ahead of you!!! ;-)

28. Tanya Diaz says:

OMG! Muchas Felicidades!!!! So excited for you guys!

29. Congratulations!!!

30. congrats!!!

31. Hector David Palacio Londoño says:

Congratulations! :)

32. Danny Lopez says:

Congrats from Puerto Rico!

33. Paula Angrisani says:

parabens querida muitas felicidades.

34. Jim Rhonda Delameter says:

Fantastic!!! congrats from Oregon!

35. Darcy Gaechter says:

Holy Cow! Congratulations!

36. Rayen Retamal says:

felicitaciones… congratulations!! ;D

37. Joseph Rufra says:

And more congrats from oregon. Smiles and happiness.

38. Kelly Thurley says:

My goodness, my congratulations! Wishing all three of you (and the dogs, and the van too) all of the best!

39. Gregory Mancuso says:

Congrats and wishing you many more : )

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to parenthood!

41. Hailee Jay says:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are so amazing!!!!!

42. Matt Christensen says:

Congratulations!

43. So excited to hear. Kiki will be a big sister!!! BTW…what is up w/ Kiki….with all the news of Mongo we’ve been missing pics & posts of her! Love the advise of “life is going on right now”…. how true is that?! There is never a perfect moment in time for anything so live life every day to the fullest and enjoy the ride.
    Cheers,
    Rhonda & Jim

• Hey guys,
      Thanks so much! We’re really excited. Kiki is doing well. She’s been keeping a low profile! Truth is, she is the only one in the family who hasn’t had an “issue” lately. We’ll get some pics of her on the blog soon. Promise!

cheers

44. Tatiana Katarina says:

You made a tough cookie cry =) Welcome to the family, beautiful sprinter angel!

45. CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is absolutely flippin awesome. One amazing couple + one amazing baby = one amazing family. Definitely the perfect formula for a lifetime of fun, play and adventure.

• Thanks bro. We’re a little late to the party, but we’re looking forward to the experience. Let us know if you have any great words of wisdom for us. Miss you buddy!

46. Stevie Congrats!!!! That’s Great news!!!!!!

47. Wow! Congrats!

48. Catherine Hiltgen says:

OMGoodness!!! YAY Yahooo Stevie SOooooo happy for you guys :) xoxoxozzz

49. Dave Adair says:

I teared up a little at the end of your post. Beautiful!

50. Lis de Stefani says:

Congratulations, kids!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

51. Congratulations! Welcome to a new adventure!

52. congratulations you guys!

53. Justin Gilbert says:

Congrats

54. Ruth Fonseca says:

oh wow at last !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you ll have fun I promise :)

55. Congrats, guys – way to go!!

56. Walter Burkhardt says:

I thought this was the good news!! Congratulations!! Let the eating begin!!

57. Congrats!

58. Eduardo Butinoff says:

congratulationes

59. Mariana Rendon says:

Wow Stevie!!!! Congratulations to both of you. Me hace muy feliz esta noticia!

60. best of luck

61. Christian Argueta says:

Felicitaciones Stevie. Seras una mama increible.

62. Cindy Chischilly says:

Congratulations!! Couldn’t be happier for such a great couple!

63. Justin Wiley says:

Congrats Tree that’s rad!!!

64. Rebecca Giddens says:

Yay – little friend for Maggie! Congrats!

65. We? Ha Ha

66. Eileen Daley Sanchez says:

So beautiful!! Congrats! Stevie your sooo damn cute!!!!

Congaratulations to you both, that is wonderful!!!!!! You will make a loving and caring Mommy!!!!!!♥

68. Congratulations and many blessings, Stevie Trujillo and Tree Trujillo, and all your fur children, on the new child in the making!

69. Timothy Iller says:

Felicidades!!!

70. Alison Dahl Kelly says:

STEVIE! I was thinking about you a couple days ago, crying over your poor dog, and wondering when you’re going to have a child. Ha! CHEERS to you & all the best. xxoo p.s. what cool things you’re up to these days, hit me up in NYC if you’re ever here.

71. Julie Belknap says:

Congratulations you guys!!!! I’m soooo happy for you. I love you Stevie:)

MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!

73. John Rich says:

Congratulations Tree and Stevie!! Great blog about this. Does this mean no more drinking wine for Stevie for a while? And what are you going to give up in support, Tree? :-)

74. Arlene Burns says:

wow.. you guys have ALOT going on!!

you will be GREAT parents and that is one lucky kid.. as i have always said, “a good rebirth is hard to find”. I am sure that an amazing being is choosing to be raised by you two..

and now you will be able to hear the baby cry! and laugh..

yahooooooooooooooo

xx

75. Nice! Congratulations you two! Welcome to the chain gang tree!

76. Congratulations brother!!!! The most amazing thing in life is being a father and I have no doubt that you will be incredible dad!

Lav

77. YAY!!!!!
    XOXOXOXO
    Sara

78. Stevie & Tree Congratulations, that is wonderful!!!!! I don’t know if you get the replies to your Sprinter? I hope you do! Stevie will make a caring mommy! I was told by a doctor I couldn’t have children. My husband also had a low sperm count. So we partied on, and six months into dating, I got pregnant! We knocked the balls of because we only had girls! Truly miracles, because after the first we wanted the first child to have a sibling, a brother or a sister. I wanted a boy first but that didn’t happen. Now that doesn’t seem to important anymore. I love them both! Your life will be truly complete now!!!You have a lot to teach them and they will teach you as well!!!!! You have a lot of love to give and now you can share it with your children! Take Care: Lots of Love: CUZ: Cathy Alexander

79. I am so glad for baby Sprinter! You’ll be the best parents ever. (and it will be the greatest experience of your lives).
    Take care you three,
    Joyce and George Carlson
    San Miguel de Allende (heading to Cuba on Sat!!)

When you first look in to your baby’s face, count the tiny fingers, hold him(her?) close to your heart – well, you will know the most fierce and unconditional love of your life. It is so awesome, and I am happy for all of you.

Love from your baby’s devoted “Noni”

81. Alexis Collette Mobley says:

Huge congrats!!!

82. Super!

83. Great article!
    Felicidades, amigos.
    You’re doing it right.

84. Terri Williams says:

oh my God!!!!! i’m so happy for you and tree. congrats!!!!

85. Kathy Mueller Hansen says:

I think I see a kayak….or is that a surfboard? Congratulation, the most exciting experience of your life is now beginning!!

86. Holy shit congratulations! Now tell us, was this caused by some sort of magical tree or do you want to just go with immaculate inception?

87. cheryll says:

Beautiful post! I’m very happy for you!

88. You’re like Brad and Angie except in a van instead of a private jet! Best of luck.

89. What wonderful and amazing news!! Congratulations on realizing this wish and everything else that’s always been in your dreams. You two have the sweetest love story and I’m so happy you have shared that and more with us.

• Thanks so much Liv. We’re really excited to have our baby. We’re so ready. It’s going to be a great adventure.
      Cheers

90. Kim Harrington says:

Congrats to you both!

91. Congrats!

92. John Wilson says:

congrats you two

93. Hey Guys Congratulations. Get ready for a new perspective change. You are going to be great parents, and we look forward to the day we meet your little one. And yes you can use my name if its a boy. We are excited to see you next month.

Simko Family

• we’ll se YOU is just a couple weeks bitch. This will probably be a high point in our friendship. I won’t be able to hear you talk shit.

Come and take care of me. My ears hurt.

94. Heather Dougherty-Acevedo says:

It’s funny how things turn out! I’m so happy for you, both. I can tell you that nothing and I mean nothing is more humbling than becoming a parent. If you think your life is amazing now, you just wait; what a ride the past three years have been for me since becoming a Mom. It truly doesn’t get any better and I’m stoked for you. Nice work, Tree….nice work

H.

95. Sam Drevo says:

holy shi*! wow. amazing. congrats

96. Monica Kelly says:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! I HAVE GOOSE BUMPS ALL OVER!!!!! CAN YOU TELL HOW EXCITED I AM ……YEHAW!!!!!
    FINAFUCKINLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I AM CLAPPING MY HANDS AND MY DOGS ARE WONDERIN’ WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER?! IM CASLLIN’ MY MOM!!!!

97. Kelly Breathe says:

I’M SO EXCITED!!!!!!! OMG!!!! I’M SO CALLING YOU TONIGHT! XOXOXOXO

98. Mick Evans says:

Oh great – Tree is reproducing. Seriously though, congrats to you both, your kid is in for one wild ride !! *smiles*

99. Liz Ancona Libman says:

Congratulations!!!!!!! :)

100. Monica Kelly says:

YOUR GRANDMA SAYS……….CONGRATS ♥

101. Jackeline Tejada Vásquez says:

Felicidadessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VALOREN MUCHO AL ANGELITO O ANGELITA QUE DIOS LES MANDA…. NO HAY NADA MARAVILLOSO E INCREIBLE EN ESTA VIDA

102. i will travel with you and be your Nanny.. I’m getting my passport tomorrow!!!

103. EEEEEEE!!!! Baby Sprinter Life!!! I am so excited for you!!!

104. Paul Lyttle says:

This is so funny I just read your blog post I think i just pissed my panz sorry man that news is fuking awesome i just cant stop laughing I’m sooooo happy for you guys

105. wow!!! congratulations!!!!!! :)

106. Julie Williams says:

Stevie & Tree,
    I am so happy for you guys! Having a baby is a true blessing and the love for your child will be like no other. A baby does your change your life, but for the better. You two will be amazing parents and your most important adventure will start when your child is born. Since I’m about to give birth to my 4th child (within 3 1/2 years) if you have any questions or want advice about anything Stevie you can always email/skype me. I’d love to talk to you!! I agree that yes babies are born everywhere and how awesome it would be to have a couple of babies born in different countries! Just find the best prenatal care!! Cheers to a comfortable pregnancy, safe delivery and a healthy baby!

107. Jay Gattuccio says:

Sweet bro! So cool! Im so happy for you both!

108. Like, you had the safety “on” that gun back in August…

Good job slow poke(Tree)

Chris

109. Dez Blanchfield says:

I sense another budding Blast Paddlers member in the making!

110. Cudy Jooper says:

SUPER mate!!! Congrats!!! Yipeeee!! xoxoxoxox

111. Selena Sanchez says:

Omg…two days ago I thought about u guys and had a thought of u becoming preggers soon. That was fast! So happy for u both!!!!

112. Jennifer says:

Congratulations! so excited for you both!!

113. Teri Hogan says:

Just read your blog! I’m not surprised! Congratulations to you both!
    That’s such exciting news!

114. Madrigal Madri says:

Amigos !!! me alegro MUCHO !!! PURA VIDA !!!

115. Fantastic!!, and your coming home soon..Yepie..

116. DeeDee Collier Lody says:

Great news, congratulations!!!

117. Sophie Pleshette says:

Yayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! So happy for you xoxoxo

118. Sara Hemker Geary says:

Can’t even believe it!!! So happy for you!!! XO

• Yay!!!!! I’m so happy too!! I can’t wait for the day when we sit around the brunch table having ‘mom’ talk! Let’s start in a few weeks!!! xoxo

119. Jessica Cizek says:

OMG! wow, congratulations! I almost thought this will make me an aunt, but I guess I’ll just be a second cousin :)

120. I love the post and how you’ve released the news …I wouldn’t expect any less. True class and it brought tears to my eyes. I’m so very happy for you two. Wow, this is gonna open up a whole new bag of worms in terms of your travel posts!

• Thanks so much Renee!! We are so excited, and you are right….we have some ‘different’ kinds of posts in the queue. But, what I’m most excited for is traveling with our little nomad in the years to come. Much love to you and Jimmy. See you soon!!!!!

121. Jeanine says:

Good luck cuz and congrats! Very happy for u both

122. Aunt Debby & Uncle Barry says:

Yes, Yesssssss,Yessssss! We are so happy for you guys. You will be the greatest parents and your “Little Sprinter” will learn , I mean teach you, I mean learn, I mean teach you…. so much! Having kids is one of the best adventures you will ever have, and for you two that is really saying something. Barry and I are going to keep next years travel plans open for a trip to Peru. When is the Little Sprinter due? Love to you both xoxoxoxox

• Yay!!! I’m glad that you guys will come visit us once the baby arrives, which, by the way, is around October 20th. We are both so excited to be parents together. Are we going to get to see you in the States…maybe? Love you!!!!

123. We are so stoked and happy!
    Fantastic!
    love,
    Little lava

Beautiful!
    Beautiful!
    Beautiful!
    Beautiful!
    Beautiful!
    Beautiful!
    Beautiful!
    love, little lava

125. Brian Thomen says:

OMG!! I can’t believe we are pregnant!! Congratulations Kids!!!!

126. David Leher says:

It’s about time that sprinter got a break!! Much love and blessings. You know Stevie could be a boy or girl!! But then Tree well..the same thing! Right on!!!Who says what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

127. Sean Adams says:

Congrats

128. Erin Day says:

wooooooooohooooooooooo

129. Sonia Garcia Clyne says:

Extremely happy for you & Tree. There is nothing in the world more amazing than bringing a child into this world especially when a child comes from the special and REAL love and reverence you have for each other. Lucky kid!!

130. Sophia Flores-villa says:

Wowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you two….I have to say, that is gonna be one gorgeous looking kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xoxoxoxo

131. Gwyn Lacross says:

Awesome Congrats!!!

Can’t wait to meet the little Treevie.

133. Con grats see you this wk’d

134. inspiring guys. Love following your adventures. Now a new chapter. good for you…

135. Cyndi Lou says:

Tree, you finally know where babies come from!

136. Corrin Crone Phillips says:

OMG, I step away from the computer for a couple of days and miss THIS!!! Oh my beautiful friend, you are going to be the most wonderful mother, teacher and student of this little one. I am so stoked that a dream is coming true for you; you will all shine together. I’m teary just thinking of you with this little one inside of you. I love you mucho Sweet Lady. If I can help for any part of it I’m just a flight away. Kisses to your lovely man.

137. Gilles Gautier says:

Red hot chili peppers got you!

cheers! It’so nice you wrote WE are pregnant!!

139. Brianna Pribbeno says:

Absolutely thrilled for you both!!! A little Sprinter! Congrats!!!

140. Mauricio Arredondo L says:

Steeeeevieeeee……. best of luck….. this is a huge news Tree, un abrazo muy grande a los 2

141. Congrats and happy womb reading.

142. David Howard says:

That’s amazing!!!! Congratulations you two!

143. Great news! unURBAN congratulations. A slide-out on the Sprinter should do the trick.. Looking forward to the following months (and years) of blog posts :-)
    All the best to both of you!!!
    E&M

144. Kim Harrington Branch says:

I have enjoyed reading about your life and adventures. This particular one has brought me to tears of joy for the both of you. Stevie, there has always been something about you that made me know great things were ahead no matter what you did in life. Being a wife (15 years) and mom (13 years) have been the toughest and most rewarding for me. Cherish every moment of your pregnancy because it goes so fast. Also they are 13 in the blink of an eye and attempting to test your nerves. LOL XO

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s
    May the little golden apple never fall too far from your Tree ;)
    ♥ ♥ ♥

146. Lee Nelson says:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! woo hoo

147. Beckett Honicker says:

It’s going to be a beautiful little girl… That’s my guess. 6 pounds 2 ounces. Nov. 9th…just saying

148. It’s good for ya, Tree – nothing like being a Dad, unless it’s being a Granddad!!

149. Leslie Freeman Davidson says:

I am so happy for you both but even happier for this little one. I must tell little T that these two parents s/he is about to have make the world smile every day. Congratulations to baby Trujillo and mom and dad T as well.

150. Monica Kelly says:

I NEED TO KNOW….HAVE YOU FOUND OUT THE SEX? NOT KNOWING THIS WAS THE BIGGEST SURPRIZE OF MY LIFE…

151. Monica Kelly says:

i REALLY WISH YOU WOULD WAIT UNTIL THE BIRTH YOU GUYS….IT WAS THE MOST DIFFICULT THING i HAVE EVER DONE..AS YOU MUST KNOW BY NOW i AM A VERY IMPULSIVE PERSON..ADD AS SOME WOULD SAY. tHE BOTTOM LINE IS……WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???? YOU ARE GONNA ACCEPT THAT BABY INTO THIS WORLD AND YOUR LIVES JUST AS I DID YOU STEVIE…WITH NOTHING BUT L-O-V-E ♥

152. Cynthia Rouzee Franken says:

We peeked with our kids, but, really, I’m married to Tao. How many more surprises can I take??

153. Congratulations doll!!! All the best to the 3 of you hugs and kisses

154. Congratulations Stevie and Tree!! You’re going to love parenthood! It’ll be the best job you’ll ever have:)

155. Hi Tree,

First, I was so bummed over the Mongo situation. Because of my computer problems I’m not sure that I got all the latest news but just want to say one thing, I am so impressed with your values. Helping that dog. I totally get it.

On a brighter note, congratulations on the pregnancy. You and Stevie will be amazing parents.

Cheers, safe travels.

156. Nelson Molina says:

Congratulations!!!!!

157. John Cabeza de Vaca says:

Congrats!!

158. Quite amazing, this life. When can you come to Uganda, my country? After reading about your life here on sprinterlife, I feel there is a lot I can interest you in.